Keystroke & mouse activity
- Calculate the total idle vs. productive time
- Measure activity level per minute, hour & day
- Use filters to check out daily progress
- Statistical view of keystroke & mouse activity
How it’s done?
Through a powerful back office, get a statistical view of keystrokes combined with mouse activity, total progress, and idle time percentages. The average work per day is calculated based on active and inactive keystrokes and mouseclicks.
Why it’s important?
Total openness increases employee productivity by:
- Minimizing their overall idle time
- Allowing them to better utilize resources
- Enabling them to assess their performance