Keystroke & mouse activity
- Calculate the total idle vs. productive time
- Measure activity level per minute, hour & day
- Use filters to check out daily progress
- Statistical view of keystroke & mouse activity
How it’s done?
Activity level per day
- Each 1-minute interval has its own screenshot with keyboard & mouse activity level
- Generated based on the number of mouse clicks & keystrokes per day
- See green color bar indicating overall progress
Activity level per minute
- Log keystrokes, & track mouse clicks every minute
- See calculated idle time by percentages
- Check average progress every hour
- Determine how your team is making use of time during work hours
- Easily find more detailed information on the top of the screen
- Use filters to check out the data on total progress, & idle time of any specific day.
- Filter out daily progress based on date range, project or team members
Through a powerful back office, get a statistical view of keystrokes combined with mouse activity, total progress, and idle time percentages. The average work per day is calculated based on active and inactive keystrokes and mouseclicks.
Why it’s important?
Total openness increases employee productivity by:
- Minimizing their overall idle time
- Allowing them to better utilize resources
- Enabling them to assess their performance